These conditions shall govern all bookings made with The Site Group AG doing business as Hillsite Hotel (“Hillsite” , “us”, “we”) registered in Switzerland under the company number CHE-319.474.873 whose registered office is at Via Nova 72, 7017 Flims, Switzerland.
You (“you”, “booker”, “client”, “guest”) accept these conditions on behalf of all your party – whether you are booking for yourself as a guest or on behalf of other people. By visiting this website, you agree to comply with the Site Terms.
- Payment will be processed according to the booking conditions and cancellation policy applicable.
- Restrictions for certain reservations may apply.
- We take the liberty of disclosing the name of the person making the booking and/or the name of the guest at the reception desk. The name will be shown to complete the check-in. The name will also be visible to other guests and persons entering the hotel.
2. Special Requests
- All special requests must be communicated over the phone at the time of booking. We try to meet all reasonable requests, but we cannot guarantee to be able to do so.
3. Payment Terms
- Bank transfers must be in Swiss Francs (CHF), and all fees associated with the transfer must be paid by the booker.
- Credit card details are stored in a PCI compliant way.
- Invoices will be made available on departure of the guest.
- Pre-authorisations and pre-payment charges will taken according to the cancellation policy applicable.
- All rates on the website are to the best of our knowledge correct at the date on which they were published. Rates are subject to change at any given moment.
- We do our best to honour qouted rates, but reserve the right to change rates before a booking has been confirmed.
- VAT is included and charged at Swiss rates.
- The maximum guests in a room is determined by the number of beds specified. If the maximum number is exceeded without stating it during booking, we reserve the right to refuse access and/or reserve the right to charge for additional payment-
- Laws: You are expected to comply with local laws and regulations.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms or on hotel property.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed unless agreed upon before booking, a surcharge will apply.
- Noise: Guests are required to behave in a responsible way and act respectfully towards their fellow guests.
- Age: All bookers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Visitors: Guests are responsible for their visitors.
- Damage: Guests are required to inform us about any damage in the room.
- All changes to bookings must be made in writing.
- We cannot guarantee that changes will be accommodated.
- Changes are subject to availability.
- Extensions are subject to availability.
Non-Refundable Rates: This rate is non-refundable. A 100% prepayment will be charged on the credit card upon reservation.
Flexible Rates (24 hours): This rate allows cancellations for free until 24 hours before check-in time. If cancelled outside of the cancellation window, 1 night penalty applies. A 100% preauthorization will be charged on check-in time on the day of arrival.
Flexible Rates (48 hours): This rate allows cancellations for free until 48 hours before check-in time. If cancelled outside of the cancellation window, 1 night penalty applies. A 100% preauthorization will be charged on check-in time on the day of arrival.
Flexible Rates (45 days) (high season): This rate allows cancellation for free until 45 days before the day of check-in. If cancelled outside of the cancellation window, a 50% penalty applies. If cancelled 30 days before arrival or later, a 100% penalty applies. A 50% prepayment will be charged on the credit card upon reservation.
Flexible Rates (60 days) (high season): This rate allows cancellation for free until 60 days before the day of check-in. If canceled outside of the cancellation window, a 100% penalty applies. A 100% prepayment will be charged when the free cancellation window ends.
Notice: We have different cancellation policies for low season (15.04. – 14.12) and high season (15.12-14.04). We strive to have the same cancellation policies on all of our channels, but there might be minor differences due to technical limitations.
9. Notice Period
- Charges for cancellations related to the date prior to arrival when we are notified about the cancellation (on the phone, email or booking system).
- We are not responsible for theft and/or damage of your personal belongings during your stay on the hotel property (in any booked room). We advise you to make sure to have all insurances in place.
- We advise you to make sure you are covered by appropriate travel insurance in order to cover cancellation and medical expenses.
11. Additional Charges
The following services are an outline of additional charges, which include, but are not limited to:
- Damage of the rooms and furniture
- Car parking
- Breakfast (unless explicitly specified that the room is including breakfast)
- Extraordinary cleaning
- We reserve the right to change the content of this page from time to time. In case of breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to request the guest(s) to vacate the premises immediately.
- Our conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland. The Courts of Grisons shall have exclusive jurisdictions in any claims, disputes or differences concerning these conditions.
- Guests are expected to follow staff instructions and house rules.